Nanjing Clover Medical Technology Co.,Ltd.
Email: email@example.com ｜ Tel: +86-25-8461 0201
Regular model incinerator for market with burning rate from 10kgs to 500kgs per hour and we always proposal customer send us their require details, like waste material, local site fuel and power supply, incinerator operation time, etc, so we can proposal right model or custom made with different structure or dimensions.
Incinerator Model YD-100 is a middle scale incineration machine for many different usage: for a middle hospital sickbed below 500 units, for all small or big size family pets (like Alaskan Malamute Dog), for community Municipal Solid Waste Incineration, etc. The primary combustion chamber volume is 1200Liters (1.2m3) and use diesel oil or natural gas fuel burner original from Italy.
Including:Incinerator: Structure to be specified
The mark to be specified
Water temperature: 800 to 1000 ° C;
Temperature of more than 1100 ° C + obtained;
Capacity: 20-50 kg / hour
Fireplace: 4 to 6 meters high;
Dimension 70 cmx70 crn
Height: 1.10 meters
– A receiving cage for biomedical waste;
– A combustion chamber with a chimney with a filter to retain the ashes;
Chimney section: about 300 cm; With a minimum height of 6 m
Door size: approximately 50×60 cm
Supplied with a 500 liters fuel tank and all necessary accessories for installation.
– INCINERATOR for pharmaceutical waste treatment with a scrubbing system
With the following technical data:
1. One pharma solid waste incinerator unit containing two combustion chambers and based on steel base with scrubbing
2. Working hour /day: minimum 10 hours/day.
3. Capacity: Approximated 150 kg/hr. Over 10 hrs.
4. Wastes characteristics:
· BULK density: 70 – 100 kg/ bm³.
· Calorific value: 2000-3000 kcal / hr.
· Moisture content: 20-30%by weight.
· Ash content: 2 – 8 % by weight.
· Plastic content: 15-20 % by weight.
5. Two combustion chambers.
6. Operating temperatures:
· First chamber: not less than 700 – 800 °c.
· Second chamber: not less than 1200 °c (during steady operation).
7. The burners should be automatically switched off if any of the combustion chambers doors is open.
8. The burners of the first and second combustion chambers are selected for burning diesel oil (light fuel).
9. Automatic loader and unloader to be provided.
10. Exhaust gases to be comply with International Environmental code and requirements.
High Temperature Waste Incinerator Model D. MB 750XL Burn Rate-150Kg/hour minimum Weight(Kg)-4000kg Secondary Chamber
(double chamber with post-burning) Gas Retention Time 2 second Fuel Diesel Power Supply for control box 220V-240, single
phase 50-60Hz Minimum operating temperature 1200 oC One year spare parts package for complete maintainability 10m hose
pipe. 1100 litre fuel Tank +pipe system Containerised (the container will serve as housing) Additional chimney extension
1 metre high One (1) year warranty.
Incinerator of 20 Kg : 03 Units
Electrically controlled incinerator.
Two-compartment incinerator with a capacity of 20 kg / hour.
Incinerator with low maintenance and operating costs; Equipped with an automatic control panel and easy to use with
electromagnetic locking of the door.
A main waste reduction chamber of 900 ° C. A post secondary combustion chamber of gases generated in the primary chamber
at least 1100 ° C.
Carbon residues in ash less than 5% by weight in accordance with European Directive 2000/76 / EC.
With refractory lining in materials of higher quality
1/ Cost of a 200kgs/Hr medical waste incinerator.
2/ (CIF Term) Cost of shipping from factory to PAPUA NEW GUINEA seaport of LAE, Morobe province
3/ Cost of 2 Clover engineers to Supervise, Installation, Training our engineers and commissioning the medical; waste
Burning Capacity: 125 kg minimum/time (3-6times/day), double chamber, double combustion system
Imputing door Mouth Width (mm): 760*760 (approx.)
Chimney External Diameter (mm): 300 ± 10
Combustion Improver Device: 0.11kw, Fuel consumption: 7kg/ hour (max)
Re-Burning Device: Oil consumption: 5kg/h, 0.37kw, Oil consumption: 10-20kg/h
Voltage: 380v/220v AC, Warranty: 1 Year, 50 Hz
Per your advertisement for 300 kg.hr. Model – We need to know the price via return.
How many Kg. of Fuel would be required for running this Model 10 hrs. everyday.
We have our own Freight Forwarding Agent.
We had a Contract for Garbage Management before their Civil War for 120 Tons/Day for one Municipality in North Africa
Medical Waste Incinerator
Dual Chamber (Primary & Secondary) with insulation slabs (fully insulated internal refractory lining) along with
controlled air blower for each chamber
Insulation / Refractory Thickness: ≥ 100mm
Chamber plate thickness: ≥ 6mm
Fuel Type: Natural gas based on burning fuel in combustion chambers
Waste Capacity: ≈ 150 Kg/Day
Incineration capacity: ≈ 25 Kg/Day (Separate waste charging and waste removal doors)
Burners: At least with (02) burners of automated start and stop functions
Combustion efficiency: > 97%
Temperature: programmable temperature with temp monitoring system
Residence time: 2 second in secondary chamber
Heating value: 4000 Kcal
Temperature Range: ≈ min 800ºC to max 1200ºC
Electrical supply: 220V with single phase
Chimney Plate Thickness: ≥ 5mm
Water scrubber: Scrubbing using reagent like lime & should made of SS 10 gauge of non-corrosion properties and painted
exteriorly by equipment grade heat resistive enamel
Chimney Height: between 15-25 feet
Capacity: 20KG/Hr, Temp Range: 600 Deg. C – 1100 Deg. C
Fuel Supply: Natural Gas/Diesel
Dual Combustion Chamber Complete Scrubbing System (Dual
Resultant Gas Washer), Dual Blower, Chimney Height: 8m
Electric Supply: 220/240Volt, Single Phase
1. Type of waste: Trash
2. Any other type:
3. Quantity of waste generated per day in kg: (50 Ton per day) SOW
4. Duration – incinerator will be used per day: (Minimum 12 hours) SOW
5. Approximate moisture content:
6. Local incinerator operating and emission standards: US-EPA
7. What is the height of the chimney required: Not known
8. Fuel proposed to be used: Deiseal Oil
9. Availability of power and type: 220 or 110
10. Details of space available: Plenty of space
11. Do you require an automatic loading system: [**] Yes [**] No
12. Do you require a gas scrubbing system: [**] Yes [ ] No
13. How soon do you require the system to be delivered: 30
14. Any other specific requirements:
15. Nature: (Solid/Semi-solid/Liquid)
Major components are – Ethanol, Paraffin, Silicon, Aluminium chloro hydrate, Bentone ,LPG
quote for incinerators for industrial chemical wastes treatment,
1 burning rate must be Average 30kgs\h
2 inside of chamber material must be refractory concrete cement
3 it works in three system diesel oil\ Natural gas or LPG
4 voltage must be 220V
5 inside temperature first must be 1000c and second must be 1200c
6 pipe length must be 20 M
Our requirements are for 125 kg/hr and 42 kg/hr, please send quote with catalog for both options
We are currently dealing in Defense Related Equipment, Construction Assistance and Medical Equipment, Modular Solutions
for Hospitals, Waste Management System, CSSD, Hospital Furniture and Services. We are based in the Capital city of
Pakistan i.e. Islamabad ,where there are all the head offices of Military and Govt. institutions. We have the capacity to
Participate in tenders and we also have a strong network of energetic/active dealers and sales staff in Pakistan and
5 incinerator 15 kg the specifications High temperature incinerator99% combustion efficiency Temperature up to 1200°C or
Smoke and smell free Excellent heat retention Electric powered Fast heatup times Temperature Up to 1200°C or as required
Capacity15 Kg Burning Efficiency 98% Noise- <78db Power – Electric ChamberSingle / Dual chamber Safety Alarm Emergency
vent Monitoring device Air Pollution Control Device CE and ISO Certified
I ‘d like to ask you about a power plant by burning waste. We have many of camps for displaced people in Syria, and we
want to buy a plant to generate electricity by municipal waste incineration Please send me an offer or any details.